Okay, I am giving this blog thing a try with just a little start. We have worked in the yard today and Simon followed his daddy while he mowed. He used to follow me, but I let Rosendo do the yard work today. Kind of a relief after doing it for a year by myself.
Simon seems to have a knack for catching butterflies, and today he caught one and put it into a bucket and told me to watch it to make sure it doesn't fly out! So sweet and inocent the mind of a three year old is! This picture is from a couple of weeks ago at my parent's pool. Simon was amazed that the butterfly kept coming back to his hand!
Simon seems to have a knack for catching butterflies, and today he caught one and put it into a bucket and told me to watch it to make sure it doesn't fly out! So sweet and inocent the mind of a three year old is! This picture is from a couple of weeks ago at my parent's pool. Simon was amazed that the butterfly kept coming back to his hand!
1 comment:
Yeah for another blogger! I will enjoy this. I sent you an email to where I got my layout! Enjoy blogging! sad
Post a Comment