Well we have just six days until we head back to the routine of educating our minds! I have spent the last week working in my classroom and psyching up Simon for preschool. He will be attending Calvary Baptist Preschool this year. It is hard to get him ready though. Meaning that he is a Mommy's boy and a home body. He doesn't want to go anywhere except to stay home with me or go to Aunt Sadie's house. We are trying though. We talk about everything they will do there at the school and how much fun he is going to have.
As far as me getting ready to go back, well I am in the process of working on some of my paper work...like the class syllabus, pacing guide and other numerous things to get ready for the year that I have failed to mention but will probably remember right before school starts. I have heard great things about this group of 9th graders that I will be getting, I just hope that I can do my best to continue their knowledge. I know that I am definitely looking forward to getting back to work. I love summer and the freedom, but I also love the beginning of school and getting back into a routine... guess I don't feel as lost or unorganized during the school year!
Until next time...God Bless!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. I plan on calling Simon tonight to wish him a good first day. I know he'll have fun!
Post a Comment