Well, guess I am not doing too well at keeping up the blog...but I am not giving it up yet! We returned from vacation last week. We spent 5 days in Branson and had a load of fun up there. The only show we saw was the Acrobats of China. It was a fabulous show! Simon still looks at the brochure and talks about it. He even tries to balance things like the acrobats! We are preparing to get Rosendo back to work. He begins again next week, then of course school will start. I should be preparing for school, but knowing me, my best work comes right at the deadline...
My sister and cousins are joining me to go to the Breaking Dawn premier at Books-A-Million on Friday. We are so excited for the new book to come out...we even had t-shirts made for the event. I have always wanted to go to the Harry Potter premiers, but never was able to attend. Wonder if there will be other adults there???
I have enjoyed card making and reading mostly this summer...seems those are my escapes from reality! Check out my summer reading list...next one on it will be Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was just going to post about this, but I decided to wait until after the party! I want pics!
Yeah, I thought the same thing too...be ready to show your fangs! Say, "Edward, please" instead of cheese!!!
Post a Comment